Wake-up at 8:30 a.m. (slept in). Cram a piece of toast down my throat while I get ready. Work. Eat. Work. Eat. Work. Go for a walk at 2:30 p.m. Eat. Work. Work.
Leave work at 5:30 p.m. Hurry home. Cut out construction paper pumpkins while I eat my yummy chicken taco and talk to my parents. Throw on a dress. Visit people and deliver Halloween treats. Go to my Stake Relief Society Meeting. Go visit Nicole on the way home. (Sorry this is getting long. I thought I was condensing it.) Go visit Jackie (who just had her gall bladder taken out). Hear the doorbell ring at Jackie's house. See the Speed Dating guy who wanted to massage my foot!!! Try not to make eye contact. Act cool. Announce I have to go. Laugh all the way home.
7 months ago
1 comment:
hahahahahahahaha! I want the details of that last part...the whole story. Oh my!
Post a Comment