10.07.2007

Emma's Blessing Day

Emma was born four Sundays ago today! She doesn't like to sleep, but she's SO cute.:) Chels and Brad are amazing parents even though Chels could use some naps here and there.





Here are some pictures from today—Emma's blessing day. Brad's an elder in our church and holds the priesthood, which means he has the authority to give blessings, baptize, and confirm someone with the gift of the Holy Ghost. My dad, Grandpa, Chels's dad, and Chels's brother also hold the priesthood, so they stood in on the blessing. Soon after babies are born they are blessed and officially given their name for the church records. Brad blessed Emma with health and strength, with a quick and alert mind, with a knowledge that her body is a temple of God, and some other beautiful things. Wish you guys could've been here!




4 comments:

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

Awwwww! Thanks for sharing. Wow she has changed so much already and she looks just like Brad!!! :)

The Dwelley's said...

They have the most beautiful baby girl. I bet Brad is just in heaven. Love the pictures.

Tiffany J said...

OH my gosh she's sooooo cute! I love her little cheeks! She is going to be a very pretty girl! If Chelsea needs help getting her to sleep there is a few things I tried since Brady and I had insomnia for 4 months. Let me know!I bet everyone is enjoying the new addition! Congratulations auntie!!

AMiller said...

Cute niece Katie! This is Amber - Sam's friend - I linked from her blog. Just saying HI.