Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Getting ready to race tomorrow, since Thursdays were district cross country meets.
2. Driving by BJ Angulo's house (Wait, I didn't have my license yet. Sam, I would've had you drive me then! Ha ha.) or at least telling Karina how gorgeous he was and how he drank out of my water bottle. Karina would've been agreeing with me.
3. Sitting on the floor by my bed doing HOMEWORK!! That was life back then.
4. Memorizing sentences I didn't understand for a skit in Ms. Mussler's Spanish class.
5. Putting fresh band-aids on my knees from my last fall.
Five things on my "to do" list today:
1. Conference call with a potenial photographer for the book The Chef Next Door.
2. Edit the manuscript for Goat Cheese.
3. Fax Gibbs the marketing ideas for Berkeley Bohemia.
4. Lunch date with Carrie at Rumbi Grill! Whoo-hoo.
5. Go to Target to buy special treats for special people. ( I can't give specifics because I haven't delivered them yet.)
Five things I'd do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay for everyone who wanted to go with me to Egypt to help my aunt and uncle (who leave to go there in like three weeks!) with humanitarian aid projects. Then I'd sponsor other humanitarian projects around the globe and travel around to oversee them, of course paying you guys to contribute your skills and expertise.
2. Buy a house big enough that all my friends could come visit anytime. And of course we'd have someone to cook our food and give massages.:) It'd be a beach house.
3. Build a pool! And I'd also have all kinds of water slides and hot tubs and floaty rafts. Maybe I'd do this all at my house by the lake, so we could also canoe on the lake!
4. Help my dad make movies from all of his screenplays and his famous The Baseball Box. I'd publish The Baseball Box first and then turn it into a movie. My dad would also direct it. Then he'd direct a home and people makeover show and my mom would get to be the first person on the show. She'd get a whole new wardrobe and home makeover to finish the basement, get appliances that work, and have a fenced-in yard & a doggy door.:) (I know I'm really stretching my five-things limit.)
5. "If I ever get out of this elevator I'm having my eyes lasered."
Five things I'll never wear again:
1. My jean jumpsuit (Think cross between cowgirl and Charlie's Angels)
2. My T-shirt buckle shaped like a cat
3. My disco-era headband
4. My Etnies
5. My prom dress
My five favorite toys:
1. Izzy (my puppy)
2. Do shoes count? My new red flats!
3. My Saab
4. My Mac laptop
5. My iPod
Five people I tag:
1. Sammy
2. Jacqui
3. Megan
4. Tiffany
5. Polly
7 months ago
5 comments:
where have the last ten years gone! Are we old? I liked reading your responses! I miss you so much...come do some aid for me in Texas and visit! Love ya!
a jean jumpsuit? What ever happened to that khaki jumpsuit you bought to match the one I was buying at walmart 4 years ago?
Oh the good times! I remember Benji Angulo! Warren didn't offer much so I'm sure we all had the same crushes on the same boys! ha ha I know Julie Dwelley had a crush on him too! LOVE your comments!
Ha ha ha. Do you still have your khaki jumpsuit, Jacq? Mine was jean, remember? I actually wore mine a few times . . . to a ward party, to the Strawberry Days Rodeo, vacuuming in the Half-Way House.:)
I finally realized you Tagged me! haha Reading your responses made me laugh, I totally forgot BJ drank from your water bottle! hahahaha Oh the good ole' days when little things like that made us so happy.
Post a Comment