1.10.2008

Who develops film nowadays anyway?

Me, that's who! (Do any of you guys? Just wondering. This is another poll. Please vote.)

Okay, so I haven't developed a roll of film in over a year, but yesterday I still had film in my camera and decided to use it up. Karina's b-day is Monday (I'm counting on Karina not reading this) and when she was here last year for her b-day we went snow shoeing.
I decided I would hurry and use up the rest of the film on dumb pictures . . . like of Izzy . . . and then run it down to Walgreens to burn it into a CD. That way I could do something with the pictures of Karina and I in time for her birthday.

So I just got home from a church meeting and remembered I had the unopened photo envelope on my desk! I popped the CD in my laptop like 2 seconds ago and started scanning through the photos. Char's bachelorette party, Izzy, the snow, snowshoeing with Mandy, Izzy, more of Char, and that was it! And I realize, Karina must've been on a different roll! Sure enough. I just found it in my camera case. Guess I'll be going to Walgreens again tomorrow morning.:) Dang-it!


P.S.: Does anyone know how to make the pictures above fit together nicely? Megan, how do you make your blog pictures always look so orderly in little rows? That's what I want to know!:)

3 comments:

Alycia said...

you need to widen your text wrap. Go to Customize in the upper right conrner. Then you should be on the template tab. click on edit HTML and then scroll though the code. A little scary, but you can undo any wrongs that you make. Try to find your content wrappers. That number needs to be increased a little bit if you want two pictures to fit. You can save a copy of your template to your harddrive before you make any changes that way you can just upload the old one if you don't like what you just did. You may have to change the main wrapper too. I hope that this helps a little. Good luck!

Please Pass the Green said...

that sounds brilliant! i trust your wisdom because you aced American Heritage, unlike me.:) ha ha. and you're my friend and your blog isn't all messed up, so that also adds to me trusting you. i guess you'll soon know if i figured it out. thanks, lee!

Shane, Meg, CJ, RJ, and AL said...

Lee totally sounds like she knows what she's doing better than me. I just spend lots of wasted time trying to perfect it and I try not to add too much writing to mess it up, or I write first, then add the pictures. Of course you are much more clever at writing that I am, so avoiding writing for you is not the solution! I do not have much to say that anyone wants to hear, but you, my friend, have great stories to tell!