
Today I decided to build a home—MY home!!! This is for real. I'm serious.:) Up until this point I haven't ever seen myself staying anywhere long enough to buy a home, and I haven't felt like I should buy a home. But I was inspired today by an email Sandra sent me. She's a lady I work with. I'm the editor for a book called Put Your Life on a Diet, and she sent me an email about a home for sale in Toronto that tied right in with the book. The author lives in a home that is 7 x 10 feet. Living in such small quarters doesn't appeal to me, but the little house you see here does appeal to me! Isn't it cute? I don't like that the house is so long (it was built in a driveway) and I think i would get claustrophobic without windows along the walls lengthwise, but I do love the idea of living in a small home.
I debated making the move to Toronto but decided that I don't want people to think I'm Canadian. I'd have to get a Canadian driver's license. I will just build my own home in the USA.






Of course, I have a long ways to go since I have no clue where I'd want to build it, how much land would cost, how much it'd cost to build the house, what I want my house to look like, and how long it would take to build. It's so exciting though!
5 comments:
Build your house by us! I miss seeing you! Your pictures are beautiful. I love you and Happy New Year!
Land is cheap in Texas..hint..hint!
colorado is definately the place! i've missed you- when did you change your blog??? i tracked you down from meg's blog. you can't escape me! boop boop.
I could have sworn I saw that exact same house smushed in a San Diego neighborhood, right off the beach. and I'm sure it cost at least 3 million.
You know...Gilbert, AZ really is where all the cool people are at. =)
Post a Comment