1.09.2008

Firsts

1. My car got stuck in the snow today and I had to be pushed out . . . not once but TWICE! It was a somewhat thrilling experience, except for the second time when it was 7 p.m. at night and no one was paying attention to me. I finally had to open my door and stand up inside my car, hanging on to the frame of my car (the snow was up to the bottom of the door!), and yell for someone to push me out.

2. I ate an Arby's chocolate chip cookie. Did you know Arby's sold cookies? I didn't. I think the last time I ate at Arby's was back in 1997 with the Rushforth's.:) I remember Gary liking Arby's.

3. I did yoga!!! Okay. Not a first, but a first for a very long time. I am starting fresh and trying to get an exercise routine going.

4. To take a break from editing I went out in my car and did a crossword puzzle. I don't recall putting the crossword puzzle book in my car, but I must have been thinking of the needs of my passengers. The topic was clouds. Nimbus. Alto-Stratus. Pea soup. Someone please tell me what pea soup has to do with the weather? Does that mean mucky?

5. This morning Izzy stole my sock. She has a sock fetish. Usually she'll drop it when I catch her with it in her mouth, but this time she took off running. So of course I had to chase her. She's good. I ran around our living room and even dove to grab her a few times and missed every time. It was pathetic, but she loved it. Once I caught her she was all ready to play again and I was out of breath! Hah. Thus the need for an exercise program.

3 comments:

Jon and Diana said...

I'm really needing to do yoga as well. if I send you a check will you get me one of those dvds? It's not a want, but a necesity!

Jon and Diana said...

necessity-that is

Please Pass the Green said...

i forgot to answer YES. i thought it, but didn't say it.:)