9.22.2007

Friday’s Greats



Words. They tell so much.
Silence.
California days, like yesterday—warm and breezy.
Darkness and sunshine.
Izzy, who’s so excited when I walk in the door.
Strength to overcome anything.
The future. The present.
Learning from the past.
Beauty—you can find it anywhere.
People who teach me to look harder and think longer.
Moments of pure inspiration.
Trying to be okay with the unknown.
Fridays that seem to shout, “The weekend's here!”
Music. Noise. Busyness. Movement. Water.






4 comments:

Jacqui said...

I loved those photos, Mildred. Did you take those?

Breanne Grover said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts in such a beautiful form. The word images matched the photos well--it is a lovely post.

Please Pass the Green said...

Am I allowed to comment on my own blog? I did take them, Jacq. I'm glad you love them. They're all from Argentina. I'm selling 8x10 prints for $75.95 each.

Please Pass the Green said...

But for all you blog visitors I'll be generous and say $75 a print.:)