7 months ago
9.24.2007
Emma Time
I've been getting some requests for more Emma pictures, so here they are.
Mom spent the last two weeks (minus the weekends) down with Brad, Chels, and Emma. Now she's having Emma withdrawls.:) Dad and I went down to the BYU vs. Air Force Game on Saturday and stopped by their house afterwards, so I've had my dose of Emma for the next couple days.:) She's just so adorable! I wish I'd had my camera when I was there. Chels's cute mom, Becky, is there now, so we had fun waking Emma up and watching her stretch and squirm. We love her so much!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
too cute! I am sure you are the proudest aunt ever!
oh my goodness, she has changed so much already, and she is so cute! Thanks for posting those, I look forward to seeing more! :)
cool aunt katie- of course we love new pictures. she is so adorable- i still am amazed at the hair!
Post a Comment