2.03.2009

Necklace

Now that I don't have a job, I am doing all those things I've been meaning to do, like take pictures of my necklace I blogged about a month ago. Pictures are now attached to the entry on trashion. Enjoy and be inspired!

PS: It's only 11:30 and I've done so much. Family prayers are when Nick leaves for school, so that got me out of bed at 7:30 a.m. Then I started laundry while I ate breakfast and even took all the sheets off my bed to wash (which is a big deal because I detest putting them back on for some reason). Then I took everything out of my closet--well, everything that weighs less than 10 pounds--so that I could vacuum. In case you're wondering, I have a big closet. Then I wrapped up all my Christmas decorations in bubble wrap and boxed them up, took the trash out and pulled the big can to the curb, got dressed, put make-up on, took Izzy on a long walk, folded mom's whites, made a smoothie, played with Izzy, and then got on the computer to connect with all of you guys. Future plans: dust room, read the scriptures, take recyclables to the dump's recycling site, take my give-away pile to DI, take a nap, edit Dad's Baseball Box manuscript, finish painting my map hangers, and go to my amazingly deep religion class tonight. I can't wait!

1 comment:

kara said...

Thanks for inviting me to read your blog!! That makes my day :)