2.23.2009

Katie needs . . .

Thanks for letting me play, Jacqui and Christy! Once I read Jacq's I couldn't wait to do my own name.

Type your name into Google followed by the word "needs" i.e. "Katie needs". List the Top 10 hits. Here are mine:

1. Katie-Holmes.org Your source for all your Katie needs

2. Funny Cute: KATIE NEEDS HULA LESSONS!

3. Katie Needs your Help!!! « Morning Coffee

4. Pray for Katie: CPS Fails to Care for Katie, Needs IV fluids.

5. What Katie Apparently Needs... - Vox

6. Katie Needs | Facebook

7. Katie Needs To Work On Her Posture! - Celebrity Gossip - Gossip Thug

8. Katie “needs to be on her own” « Entertainment News

9. My Life is Fun: VANITY TIME- Katie needs YOU

10. Kate Moss finally needs a bra

Mine wasn't as funny as Jacqui's, but still funny enough to post. Please make me laugh and do your own name!

3 comments:

Jacqui said...

Maybe try Katherine? Or Mildred. I bet Mildred would pull some funny ones :)

Thanks for the laugh!

Tiffany J said...

Those are pretty funny! You should try Katherine since I'm sure Katie Holmes rules all the "katie needs" answers...ha ha

Thanks for the invite! I can finally keep in touch :)

cynthia said...

This is pretty funny! I just might have to post my results...thanks for getting me to waste more time on the computer instead of folding laundry like I should be doing :)