2.07.2009

anyone know subconscious sign language?


Heavy. Persistent. Familiar. That's the tugging going on inside me. What is it trying to tell me? It's growing stronger. I feel like my subconscious me is waving her arms over her head and leaping through the air in hopes of catching my attention. She has, but now I don't know what she's signaling. Ever feel that way? Usually when I feel this to a smaller degree, it's a reminder to do something. Call so-and-so. Put your water bottle in your bag. Or it means unfinished business, like I didn't completely resolve a problem or figure something out. This is much bigger. I need to go inward. Much farther than ever before. I see better with my eyes closed and my heart and mind open. Part of me is buried. I think. Part of me has been suffocating for a while and is desperate for air. I think I'm tugging at myself to allow me back into my life.

I love that I have more time now to actually write my feelings in here! Writing is like opening the flood gates, and I don't always take the time to do that like I used to. Something else I miss is how I used to draw pictures for every entry in my journal. I want that part of my life back too. Art does amazing things for me.

Today's Lesson Learned: Surround yourself with people who inspire and uplift you. Negative talk is counterproductive.

1 comment:

Jon and Diana said...

grab your spray bottle and go find a rock to sit on. Thats a good way to figure things out! love you!