7 a.m. Wake-up
7 a.m. Push snooze
7:23 a.m. Get up and eat
8:00 a.m. Talk to people who are awake too and eat some more
8:45 a.m. Grocery shop
10:00 a.m. Start dinner
11:30 a.m. Edit a BYU project
1:20 p.m. Email the finished project to Mel!!!
1: 30 p.m. Eat lunch
1:45 p.m. Drive to eye appointment
2:30 p.m. Hit Lowe's and Target—I finally found my dream trash can!!
4:20 p.m. Drive to hair appointment

4:30 p.m. Get my mullet trimmed
5:00 p.m. BBQ the chicken and finish making dinner
7:00 p.m. Eat dinner with the fam
7:30 p.m. Pick up more food from Rose
8:00 p.m. Take dinner to my friend Nicole and hang out
And then the rest is history! I did everything I needed to!! It was a miracle—a Monday miracle. How I edited that beast in two hours is beyond me. I definitely had help from above.
1 comment:
Whoa that was a busy day! Wow maybe I should write down what I can accomplish in one day, yikes.
Post a Comment