11.02.2007

Creepy People



6 comments:

Tiffany J said...

KATIE Your parents look AWESOME! I didn't even know it was your mom until I saw her standing next to your dad! They did a GREAT JOB!

The Dwelley's said...

Love the costumes. The guy with the sign. It put a smile on my face. I too didn't think it was your mom until I saw your dad. That is so funny,

Jacqui said...

Ya, I had no idea that it was your mom.

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

hahaha I didn't know that was your Mom either! I've never seen them all dressed up like that before. Awesome pics! :)

Michelle said...

God's gift still cracks me up. I think the best part, though, was when he let you take his photo because "(he was) yours."

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I am glad to have waited to ask this question: Who are these creepy people? Now that I know who they are and I am not saying crazy things here. hehe...