9 months ago
10.27.2007
Four Days w/ the Taggarts
I love visiting Sam and Gehren! Here are some pictures from last Monday when we were playing outside with the kids. I took Monday off of work, so it was so nice to not have to leave on Sunday afternoon. We're trying to figure out some system where I visit them every weekend.:) There's always quitting my job or cloning!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
I love the pictures of the kids!!! Please email them all to me when you have some time. We loved having you, please come again anytime. Love you! :)
No fair! I want a Katie visit! Hey, if you do figure out the cloning thing, can we have one of you too??
I am totally jealous that you get to hang out with my grandkids and I don't! Wah!! WOW, look at how long Sam's hair is! I had no idea!!! I wish they lived closer to me! Being a grandma is WAY easier than being a mom....... ha ha ha ha ha!
Okay, I'm a total freak. Katie that is YOU in the picture and not Sam. What a fool am I! How hard are you laughing now? LOL
Post a Comment