+19 pts. Completing final exam #1 without breaking a sweat.
-50 pts. Seeing a boy named Adam one last time.
+75 pts. Someone mowing our jungle while I was at said final!! (You could lie down in some areas and no one could see you.)+5 pts. The fridge being dark and all the digital clocks being blank when I got home.
+15 pts. Remembering the whole neighborhood is dark too, although the power company did threaten to permanently turn off our power today if we didn't call them (but Leigh did—thank you, Leigh).
+2 pts. Almost crying because all the wonderful foods I wanted to make required electricity.
+6 pts. Eating a spinach and lettuce sandwich. (Hey, I'm still an amateur when it comes to having a variety of raw sandwich-worthy condiments on hand.)
+44 pts. Declaring avocado my replacement mayo. It spreads much better and is all natural.
+0 pts. Hitting my head against the desk repeatedly (i.e., Studying for my statistics final).
+166 pts. so far. I'd say it's a pretty good day.
1 comment:
I love the idea of avocado as the new mayo. I bet it wouldn't even make a sandwich mushy after a full day in the sandwich baggy. Good luck tomorrow.. I hope Barbara finds lots of ways to help!
Post a Comment