May 6th is 2 days after my last final and 1 week before I fly to Seattle with my mama to see 4 people we love dearly, 2 of them being munchkins. And May 6th is also my . . .
2nd appointment with Barbara!!!!
(I've been on a waiting list and just got offered this appointment.)
4 comments:
Good luck with your appointment. And have fun in Seattle! It hope you get beautiful weather while you're visiting this neck of the woods! :) And I hope you can stay for a few days. There is so much to do here!
You'll have to tell me what part of town you're in, Jenn! I'm not sure what our plans are yet, but it'd sure be fun to see where you guys live. What do you recommend to do in Seattle?
are we still on for May 19th? I hope your doctor appointment goes well!
Yes we're still on, Lee. Can't wait! And I won't have any school then so even better! Slumber party.:)
Post a Comment