3.15.2010

Lightning Bolt

It just came to me. Boys are dumb. There. I said it. There has to be some way to help them. Any ideas? I fear the ones I'm surrounded by are beyond hope. That's my cue to move on.

So I haven't squeezed my week into a medical blog entry yet even though it's been a thought in my mind that keeps growing and growing. For now know that I await more test results for rheumatoid arthritis. Maybe I'll get a phone call from the rheumatologist tomorrow. The doctors have confirmed that I am not the usual RA case so they are doubtful it's what I have, but they can't rule it out. But I know what I have. It appears that my body has once again become the residence of friends. Parasites and Strep D (Google it) are the root cause of the inflammation in my joints and bursa sacs (Google it too if you want). And the hurting also seems to include arthritis but the osteo kind. Still not confirmed, but I'm happier heading in that direction till further notice. More details TK. Over and out.

1 comment:

Laney said...

Definitely give us the update once you get everything figured out. I have been thinking about you a lot. I think parasites that can be murdered sounds more happy than RA. Right?