I like making new friends, especially with pesty kind of creatures because you just never know when they'll come to your rescue, but I haven't quite figured out these guys: Box Elder bugs. I more feel sorry for them than anything because they just wander all day and have nothing meaningful to do, like ants or whatever other bug does meaningful stuff. Like bees maybe? What productive task could I give them to help improve their quality of life?
On a sad but ingenious note, I'm taking more preventative measures this year to keep the hordes of Box Elder bugs out of the house. They either die in the house or they die outside, and it saves me time and mess if they die outside. So I'm going to get bug spray and douse all the door and window frames. I first typed "Please don't judge me," but then I realized that I don't care much even if you do. So judge away.
7 months ago

4 comments:
They bug me! And there are just so many of them that I don't care about killing them. Judge me too.
I don't judge you one bit. I hate those things. Ever notice they are always mating? It's gross.
Yes, Susan!! The day you made this comment I'd actually just seen two mating on my sliding glass door. No more babies! We're just going to kill them anyway. They're just doing their job I guess.
Bugs...bugs mating...more bugs...gross!
Shortly after we moved to Texas and my first time of being home by myself for an extended amount of time I walked into our bathroom to find 3 huge cockroaches on the wall, 2 of which were mating. Gross! My experience with bugs in that apartment was all down hill from there.
Post a Comment