School is all business this semester, wearing pull-over sweater vests and utilizing overhead projectors and spouting out about deductive reasoning, cold fusion, and quantum physics.
Bedroom is twinkly with a string of lights I didn't return to the Christmas decoration box and don't plan on returning. There's enough order here that my mind is at ease and enough disarray to put me in good company.
Love Life did a 180˚ (from zilch to "Heaven help me!") and then a slight 45˚ (from "I'm going to Africa" to "Where the heck did I almost agree to go?"), so it's keeping me alert at all times because I don't seem to be the one behind the wheel. I'm not sure I'm enjoying the ride as much as I was before the 45˚, but I'm determined to not pull the emergency lever and stop this train.
Career seems to be dragging its oversized clown shoes. That's all I have to say because that's all my editing attention span can handle these days.
Church gives me purpose and is having me teach about "sacrifice" this Sunday. New beginnings give me the excuse to reevaluate how much of my will is in line with the Lord's and make the necessary adjustments, so I'm counting this lesson I get to teach as a blessing.
Future still has a steady pulse.
7 months ago
1 comment:
cheers! to all these topics.
Post a Comment