10.08.2008

Freshman Reunion


Looking at this picture, I doubt you'd know that nine years had passed since the five of us had all been together freshman year. We're eating waffles, with hot fudge and ice cream. I still have my "Hey I am 18" shirt on. No visible gray hair. Not much has changed at all!

Thanks guys for making our little getaway happen. I love how we can get together and we just pick up where we left off . . . seran wrapping Em to a chair or getting into some other kind of trouble.:) Too bad I don't ahve the bow pictures on my camera. Ha ha. I really need pictures from you guys, because this was the only picture I had where we all had our eyes open. Thanks for abandoning your spouses and children for a weekend! It was so worth it. I love you guys!

4 comments:

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

Oh my gosh how fun!!!!!! Where did you guys meet and what did you do?

Emily said...

It WAS so worth it! Love you too!

Jennifer said...

Yum! Those were the days. I'm so glad you guys could get together and remember all of those great times. What a fun trip!

Alycia said...

Thank you so much for coming! It was so great seeing you! You were the best roomate I could have ever hoped for!