I step off the plane in Dallas (Sam, we stayed at Cyn's house!), get great hugs from my long-lost friends, hop in the car, and ask where we're going. Sam Moon, a jewelry store! A jewelry store? Oh but it is much, much more. It's HUGE and has hair bows and purses and necklaces and belt buckles (didn't it?) and earrings. Quite easily I bought a cute green leather purse (the first thing Em and I saw when we walked through the doors), a gorgeous ring (a style I've been looking all over for! Flat and tall with lots of little dark diamonds), and AN EARRING TREE! I finally found one. I've been wanting one for over a year now. My sweet Grandma Lindsay bought me a green metalic Christmas "earring tree" for Christmas last year. I should take a picture of it too. Gradma wasn't sure what an earring tree was, but she did her best. I just love the one I found. Doesn't it just make you want to buy earrings to fill it up?
7 months ago
5 comments:
I love that! So cool.
Wow, you've got cool earring.
reason #265 why I want to be like Mildred.
very cool. definitely worth it!
it looks great! I am glad that it made it home!
It works!! It looks so organized...I want to get one, and I don't even have any earrings. I just love things that look organized :)
Post a Comment