9 months ago
5.21.2009
The Life and Ministry of Jesus Christ Radio Dramas
I just added a new link called LDS Radio—you should see it in the right-hand column of my blog with my other links. It's a brand new radio! Once you're on the radio Web site, click on the side link called "The Light of Men." My dad writes the scripts for the radio drama and has been working like crazy the past couple months to perfect things to give us a quality experience with the stories of Jesus. Let me know what you think. It was actually his idea to start doing these kinds of old-skool dramas again, since they were such a big part of his early years of acting. Brad and I grew up listening to Joseph of Egypt and David & Goliath. So now the radio dramas are back for the next generation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
I listened to one episode today. It was great! Norman and I really enjoyed it. Pass the message on to your dad please!
I have to check that out. I just started exploring LDS Radio about a week ago.
Post a Comment