6.18.2008

May30th . . . I'm a little behind


Little Nate-o graduated from high school . . . which means I am VERY old!!! Okay, I know I'm not that old, but having my little brother who is nine years younger than me now be my age is weird. I'm actually still 17 years old inside, so Nate's older than me! Ahhh! Scary. Now Nate can be his own person. He could go rent an apartment in Salt Lake . . . or he could even leave Utah! He could sell his mini fridge and leather desk chair and Palm Pilot and everything else he's purchased since he got a job and move to, oh I don't know. I can't even picture Nate somewhere alone in the world. Weird. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

So these pictures are of Nate's graduation.


1 comment:

The Dwelley's said...

Patrick just graduated too. Doens't it seem weird our little brothers all grown up men now. Time goes by to fast.