So since a lot of people outside of you my private inside friends have been asking about filming The Generations Project, I'm going to write all about that on my Egypt blog. BUT of course there are plenty of stories . . . plenty . . . that belong in this blog. So just know that both my blogs are now back up and running, so don't forget to check A Mediterranean Climate too. I've missed you guys!
4 comments:
hey girl, I lost your other blog address...my new email is alyciaenelson@gmail.com....I have new numbers too. My cell is 817-307-0018...I will be in Utah for Nick's grampa's funeral. We get in on Sunday and will be gone by monday. We will be in tooele...maybe I can give you a buzz if we have some down time.
Is the funeral Monday? That's sad for you guys, but it seems like Nick's grandpa has lived a good long life. Sunday I'll be with family and getting ready for Nate's mission farewell, but maybe Monday. We're taking family pictures Monday night before half of our family moves out of Utah. :( I'd love to see you!!
PS: I went on a blind date with a guy who sounded just like Nick, especially over the phone. Before I met him I kept picturing him looking like Nick.
Hey lady, same here. Could you send me your other blog addresses also? And could you add my other email address to your blog permission? santino.polly@gmail.com
Oh and I might bring Eli to come to Utah for a visit sometime soon!
My Egypt/Public blog address is innaharda.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment