9.16.2008

Your Input Please

I'm in need of a really good eye make-up remover and wanted all of your input! I want something that isn't so greasy but works really well. Please pass on your good experiences as well as your bad so I don't waste my money on something you didn't like!

7 comments:

Shane, Meg, CJ, RJ, and AL said...

Clinique's eye make-up remover is awesome. They actually have two of them, one blue and one purple. The blue is the original and the purple is for more difficult removal such as waterproof mascara, I believe. Anyway, I know more people who use and love it than don't it seems. Dillards here is having Clinique bonus time right now (although I'm not sure that means Dillards in Utah is too) and I know when they do that, the remover is often in the free gift kit. I've never actually purchased it, just gotten it free when I purchase other make-up during bonus time.

The Dwelley's said...

Mary kay make-up remover is really good. I swear it takes everything off and it isn't that expensive like $13. Heidi Mayne (English) sells it. her blog is on my site. But i am sure there is someone closer to you that sells the stuff.

Emily said...

I just use classic Pond's Cold Cream. Cheap. Good. It seems a little greasy, but works great and doesn't clog my pores or anything. And it is actually a deep cleanser, and it works great for me as just that, too. How's that for some good English???

Cynthia said...

I sell a ton of the Avon eye-make-up remover, and it goes on sale for 1.99 fairly regularly. It's a creamy base--not oily. The customers who use it buy 8-10 at a time! I just wash my mascara off when I wash my face.

Anonymous said...

i just use the neutrogena one and it has been working well and i am almost out and actually planning to buy another bottle soon!

Please Pass the Green said...

Thanks for all the ideas! Tomorrow I will do my shopping and maybe check out your Avon site, Cynthia. I use waterproof mascara, so I need something strong.

Todd and Melissa said...

I'm sure you've probably bought something by now, but I use Physician's Formula Makeup Remover (cream) from Target. It's only like $5 and is the best remover I've ever used! I love it! It's in a little bottle with a bluish lid and is usually at the very bottom of the aisle under the Physician's Formula sign in the makeup area. :)