That first picture is one you'll treasure for years to come--one where both of you look really good! But, I think the 'electric shock' pic is the funniest :)
To explain my URL, "molletes" are one of my fondest culinary memories from living in Mexico City. They remind me that every culture has something you can add to your own to make it that much richer. Cut a loaf of French bread in half and then cut those halves in half lengthwise. Toast bread lightly. On the open flat side of the bread, spread fresh frijoles. Lay sliced mozzarella cheese on top and broil. Top with fresh pico de gallo. ¡Buenisimo!
"Whatever you are meant to do, move toward it and it will come to you." —Gloria Dunn
5 comments:
wow, your mom looks really young. You look really pretty in these pictures! I love your hair style!
Way cute shoes, both of you. Your mom looks like she's your sister. Read my last post--I seriously need your advice.
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS POST! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU TWO?! NO! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!! ;) In case you didn't get it, i sure do love you guys.
That first picture is one you'll treasure for years to come--one where both of you look really good! But, I think the 'electric shock' pic is the funniest :)
you both are such cute hotties!
Post a Comment