3.05.2008

¡Feliz cumpleaños, Dee!


I almost posted the picture of Dee and her molletes, in honor of Dee's birthday and the name of my blog, but there was cilantro in Dee's teeth. I guess I might as well have posted it since now I'm telling you all about it.:) Well, okay I'll post it! Happy birthday, Dee! These pictures are from Mexico. I'll have to scan Yellowstone pics, because those ones are awesome too but were taken before the digital camera era. Best camping trip EVER! I think we need some new camping pictures. I guess that means we need to go camping.

6 comments:

Jacqui said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday, Dee!

Jacqui said...

Hey I like that Volverte a ver song. Is that a new Juanes one?

Jon and Diana said...

love it! and it made me laugh!

Jon and Diana said...

So i've been thinking.. how about a trip to st johns Arizona for annalee's wedding?

Ever + Kelsey said...

Hey Katie! It's funny becuase my family was also just talking about yours! We saw your dad in a movie the other day. I think it was called "Swaheli Lessons." We came in at the tail end of it but he was really good! Tell everyone we said hi! And Brad's baby is gorgeous!

Tiffany J said...

Happy Birthday Dee...don't know you but hope you had a great one!

BTW - Katie...You Are Tagged. Check out my blog, copy-paste-answer about you