11.05.2007

Everyone loves those cheeks!

Emma is so squishable, especially in the facial area. I like her a lot. I like her so much I even bought her a silver cape with a fuzzy white collar so that she can come play dress-up with Aunt Katie when she's older. I'm planning ahead.:)




This is Kevin, my cousin who just got back from a mission in Chihuahua, Mexico. I ate dinner with his family last night before our monthly Family Night on my dad's side of the family, and It was so fun to speak to him in Spanish. The coolest thing is that his last mission president (Presidente Flores) was one of my supervisors when I was in Mexico teaching employment workshops!!! Hno. Flores was so cool and drove a little VW Bug and called Kizzy Kissy. We called him Papito. I can't wait to tell him that Kevin and I are cousins!

And these are my super-cute new shoes! I had to show them off. I was so excited when I found them and their aerosoles, so they're semi-comfy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i kinda freaked when you said that hno flores was a mission pres. i first thought about marco flores. yikes. anyway, great pics i love little emmacita

Alycia said...

your niece is just beautiful! I know that most people say that about all babies, but she really really is! I love her hair and she looks like a doll in her little brown dress. This means that your babies will be beautiful too! :-)

Tiffany J said...

CUTE pictures of Emma! She has changed so much since birth! Well...they all do! She's so cute! I love your shoes by the way!

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

ohhhhh Emma is darling...geez wish I could come visit! Hey so I'm ready for you to come see us again, how does that sound? :)

Anonymous said...

why would you put pics of your kankles on the internet?

Anonymous said...

how tall are your super cute shoes?

Tiffany J said...

TAG YOUR IT! Go to my blog for more info....